[nfb-db] Fwd: [DBAction] Press Release: Transition Team

Scott Davert scottdavert at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 19:47:11 UTC 2013

Hi Kathy.
I'm very carefully watching this. There are quite a number of negative
things which the leadership have previously mishandled, but let's hope
that they have learned from mistakes and will put this behind them and
move forward. As someone who served on the AADB Board for 2 years, I
can tell you there are a lot more issues than which are publicly
known. I did, hhowever, sign a confidentiality agreement, so can't
talk about those issues publicly.

Take care,
Scott