[nfb-db] FCC to distribute assistive technology to people with combined hearing and vision loss

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 13:39:35 UTC 2013

They now have the same sort of system but using bluetooth or 3G or 4G. They work exactly the same as the old FM systems, but the reciever part are built into the hearing itself. the nice thing about the bluetooth systems, is that any other device that uses bluetooth can be paired with your hearing aids, and then that sound will go directly into the hearing aids. The fm system and the newer bluetooth and 3g or 4g systems are for the over the ear aids. As far as cost, I am not sure. the 3g and or 4g is the same sort of technology that cell phones use, not sure if they will interfer with each other.

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone
http://adventureswith2feet4paws.blogspot.com