[nfb-db] Vibrating alarm clocks

Scott Davert scottdavert at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 23:24:52 UTC 2013

If it's the remin o timer, those things tend to break quite easily,
it's a common complaint I've receive.
marsha: yes, I have one and would be happy to show it to you. HKNC
doesn't have one, unfortunately. Often times, I'm forced to use
personal equipment when training, which I don't mind with people I
know, but I do end up having to do this quite a bit.

Scott

On 11/4/13, Danielle Burton <danielleburton94 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Lydia, could you look up the purchase information for the Braille alarm
> clock?
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Nov 4, 2013, at 3:10 PM, Lydia Roth <lrroth55 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Dannielle,
>>
>> There is a Braille alarm clock that can be used with a bed or pillow
>> vibrator that works well.  I prefer to use it when I've at home.
>> Janice Toothman uses it to; or she did last I heard.
>>
>> Let me know if you're interested, and I'll look up the purchasing
>> information.
>>
>> Lydia
>>
>>> On 11/2/13, Danielle Burton <danielleburton94 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>

>>> Sent from my iPhone Hello, everyone. I am looking for a bed shaker for
>>> an
>>> alarm. I have found one that works with the iPhone but was wondering
>>> what
>>> options were out there. I am totally blind but have enough hearing for
>>> the
>>> alarm to have speech with it but need a bed shaker because I am in a
>>> dorm
>>> and sometimes need to wear ear plugs to block out other sounds so that I
>>> can
>>> sleep. Suggestions would be appreciated. Thankk you in advance.