[nfb-db] Vibrating alarm clocks

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 01:57:58 UTC 2013

Scott,
That would be great if I could have a demonstration of the alarm. currently, my husband wakes me, as I do not hear the alarm at all anymore. I use my Iphone, but it just don't vibrate enough. I'd like to be able to wake up at HK on my own. I mean I don't mind bringing my hubby along but I don't think HK would like that. What does HK use for alarms?

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone