[nfb-db] hearing aid

Patricia Hubschman palhub at optonline.net
Thu Nov 7 20:14:37 UTC 2013

I went up to HKNC totday to see the audiologist.
Can'nt stsand the revolving door at the entrance of the centel.
The good news is the hearing in my right,  non-CI     ear hasn't  changed
since 2008,  when she last tested me.
It hasn't gotten worse, I'm  definitely hearing in that ear.
I did great with the beeps,  though speech isn't too good in  that ear,
Sounds scratchy.  I am trying a HA though, almost state of the art.   IIts
very loud in here.
But I'm going to give it my best shot.  I  go  back on December 5th to try
the next one up the  line,
Which only came out this past Sunday and the audi  doesn't have yet.

Trish