[nfb-db] T and MT settings?

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 13:40:15 UTC 2013

Hi guys
I've always been curious of on what does it depend that some hearing aids have or don't have the MT setting? Because during my nearly 28 years with hearing aids, some models have had Mt and some only T; I love the Mt especially for when listening to music on my Sansa MP3 with earbuds, I can hear my surroundings. The last aids I got, hard as I tried explaining to the hearing aid guy, on what Mt is and why I'd like for the aids to have it, the guy insisted that it already have the T switch!
In the meantime, i put one aid on T and other one on M while reading/listening to music; it feels very isolated not hearing your surroundings meanwhile! Thanks for ideas. Hope to someday again have aids with Mt!

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone