[nfb-db] FW: [AADB-L] how pro-tactile changed my life

Patricia Hubschman palhub at optonline.net
Sat Nov 9 18:15:19 UTC 2013

Hi Patrice,
	I got my first set of hearing aids in 4th  grade.  It was a
nightmare.  Kids don't knmow how  to shut up and the nose  level was
deafening.  Mrs. Kramer told the kids I had Has, even worse.
	At recess, I sat by the side door to get away from all that
confusing background noise that made my head spin.
	With modern  technology and nearly 4 decades later, I can say this
one's   comfortable, I like the sound  quality.  But I just got a little
dizzy in McDoanlds.  Too noisy.  Guess kids haven't changed.
Trish