[nfb-db] FW: I Can Connect Cheryl

Patricia Hubschman palhub at optonline.net
Sun Nov 10 22:51:30 UTC 2013

From: Cheryl Brown [mailto:cheryl9rb at gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2013 4:59 PM
To: Patricia Hubschman
Subject: I Can Connect Cheryl

Date: Nov. 10, 2013
Hi, Trish, I am sharing an important information that I want  you and yours
Deaf-Blind friends should read and fill out, please. I also want you and
your friends should let others Deaf-Blind friends to know about this
programs who live in  the  Long Island, New York City, and New York State
areas. Share this information's with them. I want to hear from your friends
and tell them to communicate with me by email for the moments, please. Take
advantages of the "I Can Connect Program", please.

I am a National State Representative of Deaf-Blind Division of New York of
the National Federation for the Blind. You can communicate by email.

Email: cheryl9rb at gmail.com

Go to the following Web sites:

 <http://www.icanconnect.org/> http://www.icanconnect.org/

Then read the requirements. Next call to get a forms and ask who is your
State representatives in your areas and fill out the forms. If you have any
problems, please email at
Email: cheryl9rb at gmail.com

It is your rights.

.