[nfb-db] introduction

Chris Westbrook westbchris at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 23:20:45 UTC 2013

Hey all, I just wanted to introduce myself.  My name is Chris Westbrook, and I am a deaf blind 29-year-old from Pennsylvania.  This weekend I was elected secretary of our newly formed deaf blind division.  I wear two hearing aids and can generally communicate well except in noisy situations.  My travel is affected as well obviously.  I also have to use a quad cane due to a herniated disk in my neck.  Look forward to talking to you all.  I am going to be trying out a new set of hearing aids next week, so I will have to report and let you know how they are.  Mine are around six almost seven years old so I am due for a new pare.  I look forward to the discussion.