[nfb-db] introduction

Lydia Roth lrroth55 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 23:51:43 UTC 2013

Hey Chris,

I recently got new hearing aids, too.  My old ones were about the same
age as yours and definitely needed replacing.

I also have a herniated disk in my neck; but isn't causing too much
trouble yet.  I had one in my lower back, but they had to trim that
one, or I'd have eventually been unable to walk.

I was gald to meet you (and others) last weekend.

I hope you're enjoying this cold weather more than I am!

Lydia

--
"For we walk by faith, not by sight"
2 Corinthians 5:7