[nfb-db] Second Question for Deaf-Blind Focus Group on AccessibleVoting

DELCINA M BROWN delcenia at prodigy.net
Thu Nov 14 18:29:30 UTC 2013

Hello,

The ideal environment for me personally, would be: if the machine is in a corner where my back is to the wall and a wall on one other side. Therefore, the machine is facing the public. Every time I go the machine is in the middle of the floor where you have a lot of backgroun noise and people are able to walk or watch from behind.  Yes, one can turn the screen off so that no one can actually see how you cast your vote. People naturally want to stop and look.  I definetly, do not want a separate voting site from everyone just a space where no one is able to invade.

Delcenia