[nfb-db] Third Question for Deaf-Blind Accessible Voting Focus Group

DELCINA M BROWN delcenia at prodigy.net
Mon Nov 18 20:27:15 UTC 2013

Hello,

Yes, I agree that the braille display would be nice along with the blue tooth. However, we have to remember that not everyone have all of those equipments  with their hearing aids or know how to read braille. If we could improve what we currently use would be great. For me personally making sure the sound system is loud enough and speech is clear would be helpful. The built in software need to be active as soon as the ballot is inserted in the the voting machine.

As a voter we have to make sure we are educated about what is on the ballot before election day. This would save time and frustration.

Delcenia