[nfb-db] Third Question for Deaf-Blind Accessible Voting Focus Group

maurice mines kd0iko at icloud.com
Mon Nov 18 16:32:05 UTC 2013

 I think that short range Bluetooth refreshable braille will be a good thing. I also like Scott’s idea of course of adding in short-range Bluetooth for hearing aid systems that employ about technology. And of course for those older systems and inductance loop makes perfect sense. And as has been stated before better training of poll workers would also be desirable.