[nfb-db] Final question for deaf-blind focus group on accessible voting

Blake, Lou Ann LBlake at nfb.org
Thu Nov 21 19:24:27 UTC 2013

Dear List Members,

Many thanks to those who responded to the third question of our deaf-blind focus group on accessible voting! Once again, you provided some great feedback.

The fourth and final question for our accessible voting focus group is:

*       Are there any trends in the design and use of personal access technology that could make future elections more accessible to deaf-blind voters?

Please provide your response to this question by 8:00 a.m. EST on Monday, November 25th. All deaf-blind list members who have voted are welcome and encouraged to participate! If you have any questions, please contact:
          Lou Ann Blake, HAVA Project Manager
          National Federation of the Blind
          lblake at nfb.org<mailto:lblake at nfb.org>
          410-659-9314, ext. 2221.

Take the stress out of this year's holiday shopping with NFB's Bid for Equality national online auction: Black Friday, Nov. 29, to Giving Tuesday, Dec. 3. View our must-have donations and register<http://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/AuctionHome.action?vhost=bid-for-equality> to make your Bid for Equality. The future is in your bid!