[nfb-db] Final question for deaf-blind focus group on accessiblevoting

Blake, Lou Ann LBlake at nfb.org
Mon Nov 25 14:28:00 UTC 2013

Thank you Delcenia for your response. You have summarized very nicely most participants have said-the technology exists, it just needs to applied to voting.

In asking the final question, I was trying to find out what the focus group thought about the future-is there a new technology on the horizon, a new way to use an existing technology, or an improvement to an existing technology that could make voting more accessible for the deaf-blind? All list members are encouraged to provide any additional input they may have.

Lou Ann