[nfb-db] follow up question on ideas please

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 13:03:16 UTC 2013

I am very grateful for all the responses I have recieved. My husband is going to call the surgery center and see if he can act as my Interpertor. I would feel most comfortable with him there, but not sure if they will allow this. If they won't allow my husband to sign for me, where and how do I get an interpertor? Who pays for a service like this? I think the best thing for me to do is to get an interpertor. I am afraid of my aids getting lost.
Yes I hope it is nothing serious too, although I saw the doctor yesterday, Wednesday, and they wanted to do the tests as soon as possible. I refused to be completely admitted for several days to the hospital. I haven't seen this doctor, or gone to this practice until yesterday. I did explain that I was severely hearing impaired. But like most doctors I go to, once they know I am blind, then I tell them that I am deaf, their eyes glaze over.
I will keep everyone updated.
Thank you,

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone