[nfb-db] DB meeting at Maryland State Convention

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Fri Oct 25 21:06:52 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,
I know that Sheila Leighland was going to give a presentation at her
state convention and she received great information from Marsha and
Scott.  I have an hour to do a presentation in which their might be
people unfamiliar with the NFB coming who are DB and need both terps and
SSPs to attend. Unfortunately the number of known DB MD NFB people is
around 4 and whether or not they will attend I don't know.  How do I
plan for an event when terps need breaks/tactile DB individual perhaps
every 15 minutes if not 30 minutes?
Janice