[nfb-db] rules in the ASLlab

RJ Sandefur joltingjacksandefur at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 00:18:58 UTC 2013

Hay I don't see any problem
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: heather albright
  Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 8:13 PM
  Subject: [nfb-db] rules in the ASLlab

  Hello, I was wondering about the rules in the ASL lab!  They said I cant talk in the lab at all, it is against the rules to speak!  So if I don't get something, I cant ask to be sure!  Is that not against ADA because, I won't have equal access to the lab! If I speak they can make me leave, they said I can go to another room but, it won't be the lab!   Afterall I am blind and if I cant ask about a sign, that seems a little unfair!  So how can a colledge say this to me and other blind students taking ASL?    Heather