[nfb-db] rules in the ASLlab

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Wed Sep 18 14:53:16 UTC 2013

Explain more how you are taking this class?  How are you getting the information being conveyed in general?  It would seem as
though there must be something that could be worked out with the instructor to signal when you don't get something without
speaking?  This is an interesting dilema since it could affect any blind person taking a course like this.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson