[nfb-db] rules in the ASLlab

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Wed Sep 18 16:02:00 UTC 2013

Hi Heather.
Is your Braille notetaker set up to act as a deaf-blind communicator?
It is or you have a DBC then you can ask your questions on the
DBC/notetaker and the sighted ASL partner could read it and provide the
tactile ASL answer.  I know my HIMS Braille Sense U2 has an LED screen
in which the sight person can read the question/comment and then type
their response either your Qwerty or Braille keypad but also you can
pair it with a Iphone using a Bluetooth connection.  The I Can Connect
program can provide you with this technology.
Janice