[nfb-db] My trip to Seattle for the Washington deaf blind citizens meeting.

Darlene Laibl-Crowe dlaiblcrowe at att.net
Thu Apr 17 15:48:59 UTC 2014

Hello, Randy!!

How does one find an agency that provides interpreters in their state?  I
know in Florida we have several agencies and we have FRID.  So, does one
contact and RID agency in their state to find an agency in their area?

As I said we use several agencies in Florida but there may be someon this
list serve who doesn't know who to contact in their area.

(smile)
Darlene