[nfb-db] new member

Lydia Roth lrroth55 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 20:00:08 UTC 2014

Hey Maryann,,

I'm Lydia Roth and I live in Latrobe, PA, with my husband Jim, in the
western part of the state; I'm originally from Florida, though.  I'm
totally blind and have severe hearing loss.  I wear powerful digital
hearing aids and use a digital fm system, too.  I have neuropathy that
affects my hands and wonky balance.

I've been away from home, so I didn't see your message sonner.

If you want to contact other deafblind members of the NFB, in
Louisiana, I suggest you contact Pam Allen for help.

She was the NFB rep at our PA convention, and showed some interest in
locatingdeafblind members in her state.

Welcome to the list!

Lydia Roth

On 3/14/14, Marsha Drenth <marsha.drenth at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Mariann,
> My name is marsha. I live in PA with my guide dog and hubby. I am totally
> blind, with a profound hearing loss. I am a student at Temple University,
> and attending Helen Keller National Center for training.
> Hope you like our list here...
>
> Marsha drenth
> Sent with my IPhone
>
>> On Mar 12, 2014, at 5:53 PM, "maryjane griffith"
>> <timbersgirl219 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello my name is maryann and iam from Louisiana. I was wondering if there
>> are any people from Louisiana on this list. I would also love to be able
>> to go to any meeting or activies that are going on. Thanks
>> maryann

"For we walk by faith, not by sight"
2 Corinthians 5:7