[nfb-db] new member

Cherifields at aol.com Cherifields at aol.com
Sun Apr 20 04:03:39 UTC 2014

Hey Maryann, I'm Cheri and welcome to the list of the  NFB Deaf-Blind
Division.  I hope you will join our division.  We  have conference calls once a
month.  We have a board member who is from  Louisiana.  Her name is Cathy
Miller.  She is a chapter president in  her area.  We would like for you to
come to the national convention and see  us at our seminar this July.  If you
are interested you may let the list  know and the secretary will e-mail you
the conference call number.

Blessings,
Cheri

In a message dated 4/19/2014 1:36:23 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,