[nfb-db] A question about hearing testing?

Trish palhub at optonline.net
Thu Aug 21 18:05:59 UTC 2014

I just went to an ear, nose and throat doctor.  I have very little wax in the my HA ear and none in my CI ear.  The  doctor sent me down to have a hearing test with his audiologist.  Before we went down there, my mom mom asked at the front desk if  my Medicare pays for that.  They said yet, my cut in it   would be $32.

Unfortunately, the  audiologist wouldn’t test me with the HA on,  only the actual hearing in  that ear.

Trish