[nfb-db] Happy New Year

maurice mines kd0iko at icloud.com
Mon Jan 6 23:32:51 UTC 2014

Just to add some of this is to be suggestion that you use a braille display along with the speech, this actually is my preferred method of using the computer. I can easily use mine on the Mac side of things, and I wish I could use this braille display on the Windows side of things as well. But the issues involved in Windows are multiple, and an explanation of them would be best left for a technical list. But if one is using a normal Windows machine using a braille display should be no problem.

Sincerely Maurice mines.  personal email address, kd0iko at icloud.com.