[nfb-db] Frustrated with Screenreaders

Cherifields at aol.com Cherifields at aol.com
Tue Jan 21 04:23:13 UTC 2014

Cathy that's wonderful for you.  I'm glad it has given you back what  you
have missed.  Tracie and Katie must still need that little push forward  new
sounds that they haven't heard in so long.  They both still want to  rely on
sign language interpreters, especially in a group setting instead of
trying to hear.  So it makes me think that this is not as perfect as is  said.
Maybe they just don't want to trust their hearing yet. If insurance  is going
to pay this big amount it needs to have a higher success rate than  still
needing interpreters.  Wouldn't you agree?
Cheri Fields

In a message dated 1/19/2014 1:38:03 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,