[nfb-db] I Phone 5S Questions

Marcus Simmons president at map-n.org
Mon Jan 20 14:31:10 UTC 2014

1. Can a I phone 5S be set to alarm at 8:50 P.M. on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month? and can it alarm at 11:00 P.M. each day?
2. I am using Openbook to read books and keep a copy on my computer for reference. Can the I phone 5S be programmed to do the same?
3. I have a MP3 file I want to serve as a ringtone, is this possible?
4. Is the GPS a standard feature on the I phone 5S?
5. Can I send files from my I phone 5S to a regular wireless printer?

Changing what it means to be blind,
Marcus Simmons, President,
Wayne County chapter NFBMI
Second Vice-president, NFB Deaf/Blind Division
28179 Brentwood
Southfield, MI 48076-3069
president at map-n.org
(248) 552-8928