[nfb-db] Special Needs Program at Guiding Eyes

Danielle Burton danielleburton94 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 00:12:11 UTC 2014

Thank you, Darlene. I have been accepted in the Special Needs Program at Guiding Eyes and I am waiting on them to find a match for me. The reason I was asking about HKNC about guide dogs is that some training centers require to use a cane during the day regardless if you have a dog or not. i was wondering if this was the case at HKNC?

Sent from my iPhone