[nfb-db] Special Needs Program at Guiding Eyes

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Thu Mar 13 00:57:19 UTC 2014

Hi Janet,
I want to say welcome to the NFB DB list.  My name is Janice Toothman.
I am the NFB/DB Division Secretary.  I live in Maryland. I belong to the
Sligo Creek Chapter.  I met your husband at our first committee meeting
in Maryland this past November.  I was sorry that you could not attend.
I hope that you would reconsider a guide dog.  Rox, Marsha and I all
have a guide dog.
Janice