[nfb-db] new member

Cherifields at aol.com Cherifields at aol.com
Sat Mar 15 00:54:35 UTC 2014

Hey Trish, the nfb db division meeting is the national deaf  blind division
meeting.  They meet once a month on a conference call to  discuss how we
can help deaf blind in our "Operation Outreach".  We try to  get the word out
to all the NFB affiliate states that they have blind members  who have
hearing loss.  We want to let everyone know that there is a  program offered by
the federal government that is administered by each state  agency that is
called iI Can Connect.  The program gives free equipment to  any deaf blind who
financially qualifies equipment like iphone, ipad or laptop,  or note
taker.  Yes, I have lousy balance and neuropathy in my feet and  legs with no
diabetes

In a message dated 3/14/2014 1:00:05 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,