[nfb-db] new member

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Mon Mar 17 21:01:21 UTC 2014

Hi Mariann,
Welcome to the DB division list.  My name is Janice Toothman.  I am the
secretary of the DB Division.  I have my first guide dog Destiny.  She
is a golden lab and flat coat cross and will be 8 years old next month.
She will soon be retired due to medical issues.  I am total blind and
have a moderate to profound hearing loss for which I use hearing aids
and an FM system.  I am completing my counseling internship at the Arc
of Baltimore in Dundalk Maryland from Towson University. In May, I will
start looking for a job and studying in earnest for the National
Counseling Examination that is the first step towards obtaining a
professional license in counseling.

I hope to see all of you at the DB Division Meeting in Orlando in sunny,
warm Florida.
Janice