[nfb-db] About This Group List

Cherifields at aol.com Cherifields at aol.com
Wed Mar 19 23:53:58 UTC 2014

Hello Shadow,

My understanding is that it started out to help those of us  who had both
hearing and vision loss to ask us how we voted and we all gave our  responses
as to what would help us to be able to vote in elections.  When  that was
finished this board was to let others ask questions and give  responses.  I
hope this helps you.  I was somewhat complexed at first  and then I just
jumped in and answered someones questions or said hello to new  members.

Blessings,

Cheri Fields

In a message dated 3/19/2014 10:01:19 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
soulalibi at gmail.com writes:

Thanks  for the clarification. Looking forward to some interesting
discussions in  this forum.

--
*~Shadow  Wolf~*

nfb-db  mailing  list