[nfb-db] About This Group List

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Thu Mar 20 00:43:01 UTC 2014

Hi Cheri,
The NFB-DB list  has been around for years.  It serves the DB of the
Federation and those with combined hearing and vision loss.  The
Division has a web-site as well.  It is nothing fancy.  I have not
looked at it in a while so I would need to find the web address and then
I will post it for everyone.
Janice