[nfb-db] About This Group List

Cherifields at aol.com Cherifields at aol.com
Thu Mar 20 02:13:11 UTC 2014

Hey Shadow Wolf,

You are very observant, yes I meant perplexed.  I hope  this group is all
that you need it to be.
I have Optic Neuropathy, which effects both vision and  hearing.  It is
hereditary.  My vision has only gotten worse with  age.  I also use Zoomtext at
a 16 to 24X.  While I took braille 1 and  2 in the past, I haven't any
equipment either.  My hearing is at a moderate  loss.  I didn't until recently
consider that I was deaf-blind since I  didn't use sign language like other
members of my family.  There is no real  neat package to fit into when you
are not totally deaf blind.  I accept  that I have both hearing and vision
loss.  Having hearing loss is the only  disability where people get angry at
you because you don't understand what they  are saying.
I will be happy to communicate with  you.

Blessings,

Cheri

In a message dated 3/19/2014 6:00:52 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,