[nfb-db] About This Group List

Cherifields at aol.com Cherifields at aol.com
Thu Mar 20 21:42:27 UTC 2014

Hey Trish,

"HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY".  I hope you have many  many blessings to come.

Today is AWkwanaunts  Day, better known as the  first day of Spring.  It is
when the sun rises above the equator and is in  the northern hemisphere.

This is also International HAPPY, HAPPY  DAY.
(SMILE)
Blessings,

Cheri

In a message dated 3/20/2014 5:18:03 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,