[nfb-db] About This Group List

Cherifields at aol.com Cherifields at aol.com
Thu Mar 20 02:36:43 UTC 2014

Hey Janice,

Thanks, I didn't know of it's origin or length of years.  Since I  haven't
been involved with the NFB DB Division that long, I wasn't familiar with
it.  I think that Arlene Naulty told some of us to sign up with the list  and
answer some questions to help them with national elections for the
deaf-blind.  I hope that we can benefit from the list.

Janice, we might be able to let others know of the DB Division meeting and
invite anyone to join the conference call when we have it.

Blessings,

Cheri

In a message dated 3/19/2014 5:43:54 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,