[nfb-db] About This Group List

Shadow Wolf soulalibi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 23:49:45 UTC 2014

Hey Janice,
I don't know much about the mainstream NFB. But I've heard somewhere
that they have not paid much attention to the needs of the DB divisional
members. But given to the growing and expanding DB community. They
should start paying heed to the advocacy of the DB community. Many DBs
are quite intelligent, and our intelligence is often underestimated by
both the greater blind population and the deaf population. I think the
DB will come out as a stronger group. Because of our combined
disabilities and efforts to be heard.

--S.W.

*~Shadow Wolf~*