[nfb-db] Delcenia -- Usher2

Shadow Wolf soulalibi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 12:55:05 UTC 2014

Hi Cheri,
I've also tried Seamans almost a decade ago, when hearing aids were
still monologue, before the digital ones came out. Seamans are not the
best on the market. Right now, I have a Phonak. Phonaks are among the
best on the market today. The audiologist at HKNC says most students
that she's sees has a Phonak. Probably because the brand is stronger,
works well with FM systems and bluetooths for cell phones and etc.
Phonaks are quite popular and I think you might want to ask your
audiologist about this hearing aid brand and give it a try.

--S.W.

*~Shadow Wolf~*