[nfb-db] Types of hearing loss?

Trish Hubschman palhub at optonline.net
Fri Mar 21 15:42:48 UTC 2014

My mother is a premie, born 1935.  They don't know how  early she was.  My  grandmother didn't look pregnant when she went into labor.  Mom was only 2.5 lbs.   She's always had trouble  breathing, gets winded after walking a short distance.  She's gotten very short but that could be age.  And she wears 2 hearing aids.  Her loss came on very  quickly.

Trish