[nfb-db] Usher 3

Cherifields at aol.com Cherifields at aol.com
Fri Mar 21 18:10:56 UTC 2014

Hey April,

I'm sorry to hear this.  I don't know anything about  Ushers.  Are you
considering Ci surgery?  It seems that you would be a  good candadate for this
surgery.

Where do you live?  The Mayo Clenic is doing research on  different eye
conditions as I am sure most of your big research centers should  be.

Do they make anything that can attach to close caption to read  it in
braille yet?

Blessings,
Cheri

In a message dated 3/21/2014 9:40:58 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,