[nfb-db] Usher 3

Cherifields at aol.com Cherifields at aol.com
Fri Mar 21 19:07:34 UTC 2014

April,

You need to look for the nearest research hospital and  clenic  to get the
right diagnosis.  Not all are always correct, but  they have their students
look at your eyes too and they also call in the  genetisis.
When I was little Mother and I went to University of Florida  and they
medical clinic there didn't know what was wrong and referred me to  Tulane
University in Louisiana.  So we flew out there and that when I was  diagnosed
with Optic Atraphy.
Blessing to you, Cheri

In a message dated 3/21/2014 9:50:18 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,