[nfb-db] Delcenia -- Usher2

Cherifields at aol.com Cherifields at aol.com
Fri Mar 21 19:51:45 UTC 2014

Hey Trish, thanks.  I'm not jumping for joy about this aid and have  gone
back a few times and each time the audi changed things which are not a
marketable improvement.  I know that she put the aid on her computer and  changed
the button so that I can have more or less volume.  she also gave  it less
lower frequency which I think has made it harder to hear people.   So I am
going to have to go back and change that part.  I am making  payments for the
aid.  She did not recommend an aid for the other ear  saying I couldn't
hear enough comprehension in it.
Blessing for the day,
Cheri

In a message dated 3/21/2014 10:47:49 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,