[nfb-db] Types of hearing loss?

Cherifields at aol.com Cherifields at aol.com
Sat Mar 22 00:40:23 UTC 2014

Hi Gerardo, there is no real way to know for certain.   Premature babies
usually have a lot of health conditions from not fully being  developed.  On
the other hand if you have parents who are carriers of  genetic conditions,
you could have inherited it.  Infections do cause  hearing loss, but they
probably would have occurred at the time of the infection  and not years later.
 There are a lot of genetic hearing loss problems that  occur around
puberty.
Blessings,
Cheri

In a message dated 3/21/2014 1:58:10 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,