[nfb-db] hknc

Sterling soulalibi at gmail.com
Sat May 3 03:30:08 UTC 2014

Hi Stella,
The HKNC is not exactly a "rehab center". It is an elite training facility that focuses on your personal career and educational goals as a deaf-blind individual. I was at HKNC recently. And I found the experience there to be wholesome and worthwhile. I can't say this is true for others who have been there. I am merely speaking for myself on the matter. They have much to offer in terms of your basic needs and career advice. I hope you will your experience and time there a life changing moment or even a turning point in your life.

Sent from a device by Shadow Wolf