[nfb-db] hknc

Darlene Laibl-Crowe dlaiblcrowe at att.net
Sat May 3 16:04:37 UTC 2014

Sheila, don't be nervous.  It is kind of like going away to college.  You
will stay in a dorm and go each day to the training center for classes,
except for the weekends.  They have laundry facilities and activities that
you can participate in on the weekends and holidays.

Reach out to others who are staying there and the staff are very good at
offering comfort and suggestions of how to feel at home.  Did they give you
a list of things of what to bring to help your stay more comfortable?

Good luck!
Ismile)
Darlene