[nfb-db] "Operation Outreach"

Scott Davert scottdavert at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 18:42:37 UTC 2014

Good afternoon Cheri.

Some things with Facebook do cost money, but there are ways of promoting the group without necessarly paying for them. Most of the social networking stuff is free, it's just a matter of remaining visible. For example, if the national NFBDB had a small news letter that came out eaA month with news about the DB population in general, and/or with the NFB itself, it would remind people of its existance and also show the hard work that goes into making the division continue to thrive. You are right, we all have limited amounTs of time to contribute to the work that needs to be done, I include myself in that category. After convention today, I fly off to New York for meetings all next week and am also running a technology seminar in NY later in the month to train professionals on some note taking devices and how to teach  consumers who are getting services through ICanConnect.

Scott

Sent from my iPhone