[nfb-db] "Operation Outreach"

Cherifields at aol.com Cherifields at aol.com
Mon Nov 3 03:18:44 UTC 2014

That's great to hear Scott. The national DB needs people like you who are
successful at what you do.  You are an excellent roll model for others who
are challenged with vision and hearing.
Scott, your idea of a news letter is a good one to bring up at our national
 DB meeting.  Our secretary Janice is a graduate student and has been
recovering from mrsa.  She is trying to get our info on other DB  lists.
I'm not a board member, but I do know we are working on solving the problem
 of the group being on FB.
Thanks again for your interest in promoting the NFB DB division.
Have a safe and prosperous trip to N.Y.
Best Regards,
Cheri

In a message dated 11/1/2014 1:42:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,