[nfb-db] Texas DB

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Mon Nov 3 18:00:34 UTC 2014

Hi Heather,
I agree with Marsha.  If you speak to the State Affiliate President and
inform him/her that you are interested in forming a DB committee with
the hope of becoming a DB division and would like their support or
someone you could communicate with from their office.

Once your group has stepped up to the plate and made it known-possibly
at this upcoming convention; then other interested DB people may contact
you.
Janice