[nfb-db] Texas DB

Cherifields at aol.com Cherifields at aol.com
Tue Nov 4 00:36:38 UTC 2014

Heather, I completely understand about the drama.  Maybe all of you  who
are interested in breaking from the Austin chapter could start your own or
have a state wide chapter and then ask for a committee at the next state
convention.  It is all about getting your needs met too.  Cheri

In a message dated 11/3/2014 6:29:27 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,