[nfb-db] Texas DB

heather albright kd5cbl at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 07:42:04 UTC 2014

well, I will start on Saturday hopefully at the deaf blind chat!  All
though, I feel rather ignored by the helpers and most of the folks just sit
there for an hour being ignored while the staffe talks amongst themselves! I
would not think starbucks would be an ideal location, it is noisy as heck
and so all the ones who can here with their aids, won't be able to really
communicate!   I think it is more a staffe outing than an outing to connect
the DB community! So any Austin folks, what do you say! I know there are a
few on this list! Heather